Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Sister, A Little Bit of Wranglers

I can not believe how much Little Sister has grown in the past few months! Today was the day that I had to box 0-3 month clothes and bring out the next size. As sad as it was to see some outfits be put away, it's like shopping when you get to bring out the new ones :) In the process, I came across a few things and decided to do a mini photo shoot.



These little Wranglers I bought for my best friend Lisa's daughter Mackenzie when she was an infant (now she is 5 years old, wow how time flies).



Isn't she the cutest!

1 comment:

  1. Its absolutely amazing to read the thoughts once shared of my own little ones as they grew...and now I'm reading them from my own "little girl". Wow, is a parcial description to express these precious photo's of my baby grandaughter. She must be fun to play dress up with huh (smile). Wish I were there to watch the smiles on your face Mandi. I'm so glad that you take the time to share in this beautiful way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete