Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Sunshinin' Day

We have had some really nice weather days here recently (I'm a little scared that we are getting psyched up for a big storm). This afternoon we decided to go and eat lunch at a local park. Big Brother was all for it, he's been dying to play outside!



He becomes more and more independent everyday! He told me he was going to get a "Ribbit"



Little Sister really enjoyed the fresh air as well, how cute is she?!?!



Big Brother seems to make friends wherever he goes :) His face just glows as he interacts with other children and tells them his observations. These usually involve pointing out any "truck" he see's in the parking lot.



"At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, 'Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?' He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: 'I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:1-5


I pray that my son never loses the comfort to be able to talk to random people and make them feel welcome and loved and that I can learn to be more like him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment