Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All About Little Sister

Since yesterday's post was about Big Brother and his vacation fun, today's will be about Little Sister. She had a lot of fun as well and much like Big Brother, was a great little traveler. Every flight we received compliments about how well behaved they were.





This is my view from the front seat when I look back to check on my kiddos...


She loved Sea World too :)



Her very first swim, she enjoyed it and was very mad when I made Daddy take her back out because I thought the water was too cold.



She really enjoyed meeting Mickey Mouse. She spent the time grabbing and eating his nose...I wish I could have taken a picture of this, but the photographer had our camera and she didn't snap it (total bummer)




Getting ready to head to the zoo



She had a fun time freaking Daddy out too:) He is afraid of heights and we went up in the Skytram (the buckets that are attached to wires, he swore they were not safe, but what a sport he went up with us anyway). She kept bouncing up and down which he said was going to make us fall off the track...





Totally beat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment