Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already! We've been pretty busy this week and that has obviously not been conducive to my blog, sorry about that. We spent the first part of the week in Montana by my in-laws. The kiddos had lots of fun with Grandpa and Grammie, it's always hard for Big Brother to leave them. Most of his time was spent playing with Grammie, whether it was baking cookies, reading books, going to the park, or playing with these little guys...




Yep, there are some new lab pups! If you are looking for a great dog, message me and I will get you the info, there are chocolate and black available!

Little Sister had fun too, mostly because there were new things for her to chew on. She is teething like crazy. She also liked Grandpa and Grammie's table because she could reach out for things, unlike at home :)




In other news, Little Sister now says "MOM MOM MOM MOM!" Daddy is a little jealous because both kids have said Mom first, actually this time he refuses to hear her saying it:) Now she doesn't actually know what she is saying, but it counts right :)

Tomorrow there will be a "Friday Finds" post, but then we will be on vacation in sunny San Diego for 5 days! So I won't be able to post, but I will post pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Alexa just started say Momma after 2 solid months of Dada!! But that's ok, even Eric admits she is a Momma's girl.

    Enjoy your vacation! I love San Diego! What are you guys all doing while you're there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trista is totally a Daddy's girl, I guess that's fine because Braden love's his Mommy:)

    While in San Diego we'll go to Sea World, the Zoo, and we will drive up to Anaheim one of the days.

    ReplyDelete