Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Finds

Lately I have been doing some online shopping as I have been trying to redecorate rooms in my house. There are a lot of good finds out there! Some of which I may never use, but I thought that maybe my readers would like to know about them :)

With that said, I am dedicating Friday's to "Friday Finds." This may be other blogs that I have read during the week, great shopping deals, or just random things that I "find" online. I hope that you enjoy this new addition to my blog :)

I LOVE ETSY!...wait, let me say that again, I LOVE ETSY! If you haven't visited this site you, you are missing out! This is a must! Here are a few things I have found recently...


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
Mandi32.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'll be looking forward to your Friday finds.

    ReplyDelete