Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Finds



"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." Well actually, I'm probably about to board my second flight by the time this is posted. We are in route to San Diego for our first family vacation (actually, my husband and I have been married for almost 4 years and this is our first vacation, pretty sad). I hope you have a great weekend and week and I'll post pictures once I return.

Doesn't he look like he's ready to go to Disney?!?!



And of course, Friday wouldn't be complete without a Friday Finds!

One of my favorite blogs to read is Lemon Tree Creations
Every day they have new craft and home decor ideas that are inexpensive and easy for almost anyone to do. A few weeks ago I came across this post for Family Blocks!





I'm still gathering all my pictures for it, but it is a great little tool for those of you who live far away from family like I do. One of the hardest things for me is to know that my kids really don't know who my parents are because we only get to visit them once a year. This is a great way for them to recognize a face with a name! I'll post more pictures of mine once they are complete. Hope you enjoy this project!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear more about how the family blocks work. I'm gonna have to check out the link. We live far away from my family too and I grew up incredibly close to all of my extended family. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete