Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Really Not Good at This...

at keeping up with this blog that is. I can read other people's blogs religiously everyday and never even considering writing on my own :)

Lots has happened since my last post, I've repainted the living room and started redecorating it. I will post pics once the room is complete. Joe calls it my "freak" room. Mainly because it has no theme (apparently that is a must for him). I am getting this picture on canvas to put up in it...

(Also know I got this creative picture idea from my favorite blog, Under the Sycamore, check out the button on this page)



Little Sister also turned 6 months old a few weeks ago! I can not believe that she has been with us 6 months already! Big Brother loves her so much, every morning when he wakes up, one of of his first questions is "Where's Tista."



I also decided I was going to take her 6 month pictures myself, so I made an attempt (not a very good one, but I tried). The weather hasn't been cooperating around here either, so maybe when it starts to get nice again I will have more success!




And of course Easter! We spent a great morning and potluck with our church family, and then we were able to have my in-laws with us to celebrate. We had lots of fun celebrating the gift of our Savior!




2 comments:

  1. Well that was a fun post for me to see...love that you have found things you like on my blog. The canvas wall art looks great too! Babies...buckets...hats...you know I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I get a lot of inspiration from your blog! It especially made me want to get into photography and I am practicing with my new camera daily :) Wish I lived closer for your SnapShops :)

    ReplyDelete