Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stickers Stickers Stickers

We have been working on potty training with Big Brother for about a month now. He does really well when I am proactive about it! Unfortunately, having a sick family the past two weeks hasn't allowed for that, so we have been hit and miss. One of my ways for encouragement for him has been stickers (which he loves). You can tell from these pictures it was a good day, he got lots of stickers...good for him, unfortunate for little sister...




Unfortunate for me, I have a hard time snapping pictures of Big Brother lately...I bought a new camera about a month ago (I'm sure you noticed the quality change in my pictures, right :). Anyways, I am trying to shoot in full manual and by the time I get the settings right, Big Brother has usually run off. So since Little Sister is currently a slow mover, I am able to get many more pictures of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment