Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Finds

About a month ago I found this awesome print on Etsy it was entitled "Bloom Where You're Planted." You can see the print here. It is based off of the scripture, Phillipians 4:11 "I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances."

This has really been clinging to my heart lately because I find myself now missing the one place that I swore I never would miss...are you ready for this...I miss Oklahoma...I know shocking! Now, I must say I miss certain aspects of Oklahoma...I wouldn't necessarily wish I was living there over Wyoming, but there are things that I miss about it (my great friends, great activities, an awesome church, and access to great shopping). God really allows us to experience people and places, and sometimes those are only for a season. I didn't realize that while I lived there, but I do realize it now. I hope that by sharing this with you that you will also learn to be content wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

In tradition with my Friday Finds, I want to share with you other great things from Jeanne Winter's store on Etsy...


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
Mandi32.etsy.com

1 comment: