Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Little Things

If you are anything like my family members, you hate dandelions. I have even heard some call them the "herpes of the lawn care world, you just can't get rid of them." That may be true, but my kids love them! Big Brother likes to pick them and bring them to me ( I never realized how much that action alone would melt my heart)





Even weeds can provide a great background for pictures. Today as my kids played in the grass, I couldn't help but to take photos of their little feet. No, I do not have a foot fetish, but I think that feet so accurately represent the stage that we are in or have been in our lives. When I look back on this photo, I will remember how little they once were and how the simplicity of playing in the grass provided hours of fun and adventure. I pray that they always appreciate the little things that the Lord has provided us with, in the little things is where there is the most joy.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! so cute.
    you should go buy "a promise is a promise" for your kids. my little guy LOVES it. about a marmot and a dandeline and a wonderful tale of friendship and trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and I'll definitely be checking out the book...I'm always looking for some good books to read to my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete