Thursday, May 13, 2010

On The Mend

Well I think we are slowly but surely getting over these nasty head colds. I seem to have gotten the worst of it, so it has been a very unproductive week here at the Smith house. Here a few pictures I have snapped the past few days. Like I said, nothing real productive:)

Little Sister is working on using a sippy cup



Big Brother wanted his picture taken too, because, "I can use a cup too Mommy"



Daddy also made the kiddos their first blanket fort, they enjoyed playing in there together.



Last week I found this great lamp at Home Depot...it was the last one and a display so I talked them down 40%! How awesome for the room I am redecorating!



And finally, I'm slowly working on the Family Blocks project I told you about a few weeks ago. I'm about half way done so maybe early next week they will make their blog appearance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment