Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebrating the 4th of July

I pray that you all a had safe and exciting 4th of July! Ours was very low key, but very enjoyable. It was Little Sisters first Independence Day and I couldn't help but to get her all dressed up in Red White and Blue to celebrate.




And a few pictures of Big Brother and Little Sister together...why is it that 2 1/2 year olds are so hard to keep still and get pictures of?!?!




This is a picture of my kiddos holding the flag that was given to me from my Grandpa's funeral 11 years ago. Although my children never had the privilege to meet him, I can still honor him and his memories through the stories I can share. My Grandpa was the best and I am so very thankful for him and all the men and women who have fought to keep this country free. Thank you to the Founding Father's who took the risk of being traitors in order to establish a nation based on Christian principles, and most of all, thank you to the Lord for allowing the United States to continue to be free for as long as we have been. It may not be a perfect country, but there is no better country in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment