Friday, July 2, 2010

My Apologies

My apologies to all my readers for my recent absentee, apparently I decided to take an entire month off of my blog. Many things happened this past month that contributed to my neglect, some good and some bad, but I'm back and ready to get back to posting!

As a quick recap of what I've been up to the past month, here are a few pictures...

Four Wheeling Fun with Daddy



Little Sister Learned to Crawl



Pirate Fun at VBS...

Also, whenever I say "VBS" Big Brother responds with "TBS, very funny"



And how can summer be complete without some good ole' messy ice cream?!?



And in crafty/redecorating news, these are a few of the projects I have completed

The upper shelf on my hutch (the only shelf complete, but I'm getting there)



Some coffee table decor



And my $5.00 Cream Can find that I was able to revamp into something totally cool looking! (Bonus = When I was able to strip off the wall paper and three layers of paint, I revealed that it was from a dairy in Tulsa...I just moved from there last year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment