Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back

Thank you to everyone for your prayers, I sure do appreciate them. The doctors still have no idea what is going on with me, I go in for more blood work next week, but hopefully we will know sooner then later :)

Now, don't think that this little hiccup is getting in the way of my craftiness or summer family fun :)

We have had ALOT of warm days this past week, so the kiddos needed to soak up some rays in the pool.




Big Brother also got a new fishing pole from Daddy and they headed out for the first time!



He was pretty excited and successful!




He caught five fish and a turtle!



Last week I was also able to throw my good friend a baby shower to celebrate her upcoming little girl. Unfortunately I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I think you'll enjoy what I did.

My friend has a 3 year old little girl as well, so I thought it was a good idea to give her a little something to show the world she was going to be a big sister! Here is the goody bag I made for her.



You can find directions to the canvas tote bag here. And I also made the t-shirt with iron on letters and freezer paper! I'll be making another shirt for Little Sister's upcoming birthday in the next few weeks, so watch for that tutorial. If you just can't wait, Google "Freezer Paper Stencil."

I made all the centerpieces using coffee syrup bottles, added some goldfish and made some paper pinwheels. They were a big hit!



And just a preview of a couple projects I'm working on in the next few weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment