Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Little More Progress

I thought I would show you a few more pictures of the progress of Big Brother's room. He has an older dresser that has been painted many different colors through the years :) We decided to make one last go of it and repaired the drawers and then I got out my chalkboard paint!



If you've never used it before...be careful...you will get addicted :) I painted our pantry door last year and have been dying to paint something else.



Oops, forgot to push a drawer in, but Big Brother loves to draw on it and it's super easy to clean.

I also found this great tutorial featured on Knock Off Decor. I loved these prints from Restoration Hardware, but needed something more airplane related.



Well following the tutorial found here this is what I came up with.



(Please ignore the missing switch plate cover, we lost the screw when I repainted the room and I haven't got to the hardware store yet to pick up a new one)



There's still lots to be done (mostly building projects, so hubby if you're reading this get ready :) I did order this cool little toy to be displayed on one of the shelves though...



So cool right?!?! Can't wait till that little toy gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment