Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Finds

So I have a fantastic website to share with you! You're going to thank me for this I promise! Have you heard of Pinterest.? I came across this site only a few weeks ago, but already my life is easier!

I have this long list of bookmarks of things that inspire me, and then there are other times that I can't remember where I saw something that I wanted to create. Well that is a problem no more! Pinterest is like a catalog of all those things you want to remember. You can now "Pin It" instead of trying to bookmark it and you can organize them into different boards!

One of my boards is for Big Brother's room and I am stockpiling inspiration...here are a few









And not only do I have all the pictures of those inspiration, but it saves the location as well! Awesome right! Well head on over to Pinterest and request an invite. It takes about a week, and you'll receive an email...trust me, you'll be happy you did!

If you want to look at any of my boards, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment