Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random Post

Things have been pretty busy here on the home front, so that's going to make today's post kind of random :) I started a new job this week and haven't been able to get my craft on, so no new projects this week, sorry :(

So next week I'm getting ready to head to Denver to take my friend and her son to a doctor's appointment. On our way home, we get to stop at this awesome place called the JBF (Just Between Friends) Sale! Have you guys heard of this?!?! If not, you need to check out their website and see if they have a sale in your area. It's basically a huge garage sale for kids stuff!



Pretty sweet, huh?!?!

In the mean time, I'm catching up on emails and my girl and I are listening to some tunes, gotta love us some Bruno Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment