Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Still Love Picnik

I've said this before in previous posts, but I do, really love Picnik. I've been eyeing this print over at Land of Nod for months now.



But at $89 and not exactly the color scheme I wanted it was a no no. So I went onto Picnik and got to work. Here is what I created...



After I created it on Picnik, I headed over to Snapfish. (Did you know that you can have this printed at Walmart in an hour? Well I couldn't get it to crop right, so I ended up having it mailed, so one week later, I received my masterpiece:) It looks great in the kiddos bathroom and was the perfect accent to my recent bathroom "mini" makeover (aka paint, shower curtain).



And in case you wanted to see the shower curtain :)


I really love the print and the way it turned out!

And while I was typing this post, Big Brother and Little Sister insisted that I take their pictures, so it would only be fair if I shared those here too :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great sentiment! I ma going to make one of these tomorrow. I might add some extra "rules," but I'll be polite and not share them here. Wink, wink, nod, nod! I am your newest follower. I would love it if you came over to Greetings From the Asylum and followed me too!

    ReplyDelete