Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Be Making Changes

That's right, lots of changes going on here. Hubby has accepted a new position at a different church, so we are on the move. The move is only a couple of hours away...



RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA!

We are currently on the house hunt and will post pictures as soon as we find that perfect place! Finding a home is a little more difficult this time around since we have kiddos. With Big Brother getting close to school age, we want to make sure we are in a great area with a great school. When we told Big Brother we would be moving, this is the reaction we got...



He was very concerned at the thought of leaving his home (although he doesn't realize it, this is actually the third home he's lived in since he was born). He wanted to make sure we were going to bring all of his things, like his bed, his light and his blankie :) Oh, if those were the only things we had to worry about. I comforted him and told him that everything would be coming with us and for him not to worry. I also reminded him that he would be going to school, and he cheered right up! (If that would stay the same the rest of his schooling years, oh how lucky I would be :)

So we will be busy here packing and such, I'll try to keep updates as often as I can, but as all my readers know, sometimes life as a mom, pastors wife, and business professional, that's not always possible. Thanks for your patience with me and for sticking around and reading my blog! Talk with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your hubby Mandi! I hope the move goes smoothly! You'll be closer to us, but still about 9 hours away ;) one of these years I have to plan a trip out west!

    ReplyDelete